What Makes A Very Good, First-Class Essay?
In this vlog, we will check out how you can carve a first-class essay, offering you the best opportunity of graduating from university with a first-class on the whole. As a student, Rosie Crawford has noticed huge developments in her academic writing, and eventually, she would like to share some insightful thoughts on what she thinks has helped her to attain first-class essay marks.
There are steps that you can undertake to make sure you can compose a first-class essay. We have summated these steps into a list as mentioned below:
- Know the marking criteria
- Think out and plan before selecting your question
- Figure out the question (assess the topic)
- Ensure high quality sources and error-free referencing
- Engage critically with different viewpoints and that will demonstrate your depth of knowledge and your level of awareness of important debates
- Structure your argument and counter-arguments comprehensibly
- Have a well-thought-out outline
- Maintain clarity and academic writing styles
Rosie Crawford discusses in her vlog the way a first-class essay should have a clear structure/outline counting the introduction, body, and conclusion, however, there are further points to take into account if you are targeting a first-class grade. Watch the vlog to find out more about this.
Stunited will keep you updated with all information of students’ news through different media platform.
Know more about UK internship interviews here. https://stunitednewsfeed.org/sample-interview-questions-for-uk-students-in-2022/
To connect, share ideas, ask for suggestions, discover opportunities and get paid after solution for your higher education, sign up for Stunited.org
For career guidance, and for direct consultation with professionals,
#firstclassessayexample #firstclassessay #1stclassessayexample #1stclassessay #writingafirstclassessay #exampleofafirstclassessayintroduction #examplesoffirstclassessays #UKeducation #UKUNiversities #Studentsessay #Stunited #Stunitedorg #StunitedNewsfeed #StunitedJobs